With the rise in popularity of gift cards over the past several years, gift card fraud has seen an increase as well.Continue Reading
CPS Cards Blog
Just as consumers have been slow to adopt mobile wallets, retail loyalty programs are finding themselves up against a similar challenge.Continue Reading
Only a handful of card companies have established safeguards to protect electronic patient data – CPS Cards is one of them.Continue Reading
The holiday season is here and restaurants are kicking their marketing into overdrive to help gain market share. Here’s how they are doing it.Continue Reading
Kohl’s is a retail leader when it comes to developing programs that drive customer loyalty. Here are five ways they are doing it.Continue Reading
Gift cards have become the incentive of choice for many companies. Therefore, it is essential to have an effective B2B gift card fulfillment program.Continue Reading
NFC, or near field communications, is growing in popularity, especially in the retail space. Now, marketers are finding new ways to use it, including in direct mail.Continue Reading
Many consumers buy gift cards online or at gift card malls, but overlook buying them at a retailer’s location. Why? Because they are simply not merchandised properly. Here are some tips on how to make your gift cards stand out.Continue Reading
Adoption of digital payment solutions by both merchants and consumers is progressing at a slow rate, which has prolonged the use of plastic cards.Continue Reading
A great side-by-side comparison of laminated vs. UV coated cards for gift, loyalty, and membership card programs.Continue Reading
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- From the Blog 7 Ways Embossed Cards Improve Your Direct Mail January 31, 2023
- Recent News CPS Cards Celebrates 20th Anniversary February 20, 2018 Leading card provider commemorates two decades of innovation and growth.
- From the Blog Tips for Preparing Card Data January 18, 2018 Data is the most important component of any card, whether it be a gift card, membership card or healthcare ID card.
- From the Blog Preemptive Strike: Boosting Gift Card Sales Thru Direct Mail December 14, 2017 Retailers are using direct mail to sell more gift cards this holiday season, here's how...
- From the Blog Financial Lending: How Direct Mail Can Help You Convert More Leads into Borrowers November 14, 2017 Adding a card to your direct mail campaign is a great way to improve lift and drive more business.
- From the Blog Healthcare Cards: The Risk of In-House Production September 28, 2017 Producing your own healthcare cards may seem like a cost-savings, but the risks associated with a HIPAA breach may cost way more.
- From the Blog Direct Mail: How to Amplify Your Marketing Message September 13, 2017 Looking to make your direct mail more effective? Consider expanding your marketing "real estate" with an 11 x 17 direct mailer.
- From the Blog Protecting Your Card Program From a Natural Disaster August 31, 2017 Nobody thinks about a possible natural disaster, until it happens. This is why a disaster recovery plan is critical for your business.
- Recent News CPS Cards Boosts Production Capabilities with MX6100 August 23, 2017 CPS Cards announces the addition of the MX6100, a high-speed “card-to-envelope” system that greatly improves production efficiencies.
- Case Studies Launching a Unique Healthcare ID Card and Member Communications Kit July 20, 2017 When a start-up healthcare company, that manages health plans for self-insured employers, needed a complex member ID card and kit, they turned to CPS Cards.
- Recent News CPS Cards Launches ConceaLabel™ to Help Retailers Combat Gift Card Fraud July 18, 2017 CPS Cards launches a patent-pending suite of label solutions designed to prevent gift card fraud.
- From the Blog Why Every Ecommerce Business Should Offer Physical Gift Cards June 19, 2017 Ecommerce websites often focus on serving up everything digitally, including gift cards, but it may be time to re-think that strategy.