Integrated Card Solutions: So Much More Than ‘Perso’
CPS Cards is far more than just another card personalization vendor. Fifteen years of experience and industry-leading capabilities allow us to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, offering guidance, accountability and communication from initial consultation to delivery.
Great people, state-of-the-art technology, nationwide service
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- From the Blog Direct Mail Secrets: How to Quickly Add a Card to Your Campaign February 10, 2016 Learn how we helped one client add more than 6 million cards to their direct marketing campaign in less than four weeks.
- From the Blog Direct Mail: Getting That Envelope Opened January 28, 2016 Direct mail is only effective if you can get the recipient to open the envelope.
- From the Blog B2B Gift Card Programs: The Benefits for Merchants January 13, 2016 Many companies rely on B2B gift card programs for incentive & rewards. Do you offer one?
- From the Blog Protecting Your Gift Card Program from Fraud December 28, 2015 With the rise in popularity of gift cards over the past several years, gift card fraud has seen an increase as well.
- From the Blog When Customers are Slow to Adopt Mobile Loyalty Programs December 14, 2015 Just as consumers have been slow to adopt mobile wallets, retail loyalty programs are finding themselves up against a similar challenge.
- From the Blog Is Your Healthcare Card Vendor HIPAA-Compliant? December 3, 2015 Only a handful of card companies have established safeguards to protect electronic patient data - CPS Cards is one of them.
- From the Blog How to Increase Restaurant Sales this Holiday Season November 19, 2015 The holiday season is here and restaurants are kicking their marketing into overdrive to help gain market share. Here's how they are doing it.
- From the Blog 5 Ways to Earn Retail Loyalty – Lessons from Kohl’s November 4, 2015 Kohl's is a retail leader when it comes to developing programs that drive customer loyalty. Here are five ways they are doing it.
- From the Blog Selecting a B2B Gift Card Vendor - 5 Things to Consider October 19, 2015 Gift cards have become the incentive of choice for many companies. Therefore, it is essential to have an effective B2B gift card fulfillment program.
- From the Blog NFC in Direct Mail: The Pros and Cons October 14, 2015 NFC, or near field communications, is growing in popularity, especially in the retail space. Now, marketers are finding new ways to use it, including in direct mail.
- From the Blog 9 Ways to Merchandise In-Store Gift Cards October 5, 2015 Many consumers buy gift cards online or at gift card malls, but overlook buying them at a retailer's location. Why? Because they are simply not merchandised properly. Here are some tips on how to make your gift cards stand out.
- Recent News CPS Cards Named to Lehigh Valley Business’ Fastest-Growing List September 22, 2015 For a second consecutive year, CPS Cards has been named to fastest-growing company list.