Integrated Card Solutions: So Much More Than ‘Perso’
CPS Cards is far more than just another card personalization vendor. Nineteen years of experience and industry-leading capabilities allow us to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, offering guidance, accountability and communication from initial consultation to delivery.
Great people, state-of-the-art technology, nationwide service
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- Recent News CPS Cards Announces the Promotion of Two Key Members of Their Leadership Team January 16, 2017 Jim Cooney and Rob Schasteen, members of CPS Cards' leadership team, have been promoted.
- From the Blog CPS Cards' 2016 Top 10 Blog Posts January 4, 2017 The (card) topics that were of most interest last year!
- From the Blog Appealing to the Senses: Why Direct Mail is Memorable December 7, 2016 A printed direct mail piece appeals to more senses than digital marketing and is remembered longer.
- From the Blog Live Stamps: Make Your Next Mailing Personal November 3, 2016 There are many benefits to adding a live stamp to your mailing. Here are just a few.
- From the Blog How to Get Consumers to Buy More Gift Cards September 19, 2016 Our newest Slideshare presentation can help you sell more gift cards.
- From the Blog Vetting a Gift Card Vendor: Five Questions to Ask (and Why) August 31, 2016 How do you know which gift card vendors are experienced and reliable? Here are five questions to ask during your vetting process.
- From the Blog Tips for Selling Gift Cards Through Third-Party Distributors August 10, 2016 Need to sell more gift cards through your third-party aggregator? Here are a few tips for standing out on an in-store display.
- From the Blog Inside Indicias: The Basics for Your Next Direct Mail Project July 19, 2016 Considering using an indicia on your next direct mail project? Here are the basics to this bulk mail postage option.
- Recent News CPS Cards' Tom Knaus to Exit Company July 7, 2016 CPS Cards' President, Tom Knaus, to exit organization this month.
- Case Studies Complex Membership Kit Fulfillment June 29, 2016 When a state teachers association needed a quicker way to send out their membership cards, the 600,000-member group turned to CPS Cards to help them reach their members fast.
- From the Blog How To Increase Gift Card Sales - 6 Merchandising Tips June 23, 2016 Gift cards are just like any other product, they need to be merchandised in order to maximize sales.
- From the Blog Embossed Cards: Tips for Your Next Direct Mail Campaign June 6, 2016 Adding embossed cards to your direct mail can help improve lift. Here are some tips to help you get started.