Integrated Card Solutions: So Much More Than ‘Perso’
CPS Cards is far more than just another card personalization vendor. Eighteen years of experience and industry-leading capabilities allow us to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, offering guidance, accountability and communication from initial consultation to delivery.
Great people, state-of-the-art technology, nationwide service
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- From the Blog Tips for Selling Gift Cards Through Third-Party Distributors August 10, 2016 Need to sell more gift cards through your third-party aggregator? Here are a few tips for standing out on an in-store display.
- From the Blog Inside Indicias: The Basics for Your Next Direct Mail Project July 19, 2016 Considering using an indicia on your next direct mail project? Here are the basics to this bulk mail postage option.
- Recent News CPS Cards' Tom Knaus to Exit Company July 7, 2016 CPS Cards' President, Tom Knaus, to exit organization this month.
- Case Studies Complex Membership Kit Fulfillment June 29, 2016 When a state teachers association needed a quicker way to send out their membership cards, the 600,000-member group turned to CPS Cards to help them reach their members fast.
- From the Blog How To Increase Gift Card Sales - 6 Merchandising Tips June 23, 2016 Gift cards are just like any other product, they need to be merchandised in order to maximize sales.
- From the Blog Embossed Cards: Tips for Your Next Direct Mail Campaign June 6, 2016 Adding embossed cards to your direct mail can help improve lift. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- From the Blog Mobile Loyalty: 4 Reasons Why Consumers Prefer Cards May 19, 2016 Consumers are not as enamored with mobile loyalty programs as you may think. In fact, some customers want their loyalty cards back.
- From the Blog The Consumerization of Healthcare – How to Think Like a Consumer Brand May 5, 2016 More consumers are purchasing their own health insurance since the implementation of the ACA...
- From the Blog 5 Ways to Use Direct Mail More Effectively April 20, 2016 73% of consumers prefer direct mail over other forms of advertising, so is it a part of your marketing strategy?
- From the Blog Why Embossed Cards are Still Relevant in a Digital World April 6, 2016 We live in a technology-driven world, yet embossed cards still have a place in our society. Learn why they remain popular in our mobile world.
- From the Blog Loyalty Programs: The Challenge with Going Mobile March 23, 2016 Although mobile technology plays a major role in our society today, there is still a place for loyalty cards.
- From the Blog The Healthcare Kit: Your Prescription for a Better Brand March 15, 2016 Healthcare kits can help insurers rise above the competition in today's evolving marketplace.