Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
CPS Cards may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- To personalize user experience
- To improve our Site
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
7520 Morris Court, Suite 100
Allentown, PA 18106
This document was last updated on January 22, 2014.
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- From the Blog Financial Lending: How Direct Mail Can Help You Convert More Leads into Borrowers November 14, 2017 Adding a card to your direct mail campaign is a great way to improve lift and drive more business.
- From the Blog Healthcare Cards: The Risk of In-House Production September 28, 2017 Producing your own healthcare cards may seem like a cost-savings, but the risks associated with a HIPAA breach may cost way more.
- From the Blog Direct Mail: How to Amplify Your Marketing Message September 13, 2017 Looking to make your direct mail more effective? Consider expanding your marketing "real estate" with an 11 x 17 direct mailer.
- From the Blog Protecting Your Card Program From a Natural Disaster August 31, 2017 Nobody thinks about a possible natural disaster, until it happens. This is why a disaster recovery plan is critical for your business.
- Recent News CPS Cards Boosts Production Capabilities with MX6100 August 23, 2017 CPS Cards announces the addition of the MX6100, a high-speed “card-to-envelope” system that greatly improves production efficiencies.
- Case Studies Launching a Unique Healthcare ID Card and Member Communications Kit July 20, 2017 When a start-up healthcare company, that manages health plans for self-insured employers, needed a complex member ID card and kit, they turned to CPS Cards.
- Recent News CPS Cards Launches ConceaLabel™ to Help Retailers Combat Gift Card Fraud July 18, 2017 CPS Cards launches a patent-pending suite of label solutions designed to prevent gift card fraud.
- From the Blog Why Every Ecommerce Business Should Offer Physical Gift Cards June 19, 2017 Ecommerce websites often focus on serving up everything digitally, including gift cards, but it may be time to re-think that strategy.
- From the Blog Elevate Seasonal Gift Card Sales with Pop-Up Displays May 9, 2017 Pop-up displays are an easy and economical way to bring attention to your gift cards, especially during seasonal holidays.
- From the Blog Why Direct Mail is a Worthy Opponent of Digital Marketing March 27, 2017 Direct mail is rising as digital marketing avenues become over saturated and email open rates do not meet marketers expectations.
- From the Blog Improving Your Customers' Checkout Experience February 23, 2017 As retailers continue to focus on technology to drive sales, they are missing the boat on one key area of the customer experience - the checkout.
- Recent News CPS Cards Appoints Card Industry Veteran to New Role February 8, 2017 Karen Brooker, who has more than 25 years of experience in the card industry, joins CPS as VP, Business Development.