Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
CPS Cards may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- To personalize user experience
- To improve our Site
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
7520 Morris Court, Suite 100
Allentown, PA 18106
This document was last updated on December 7, 2021.
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- From the Blog Trends Gift Card Promotions and Preferences - Part 1 June 1, 2023
- Recent News CPS Thanks You! Employee Milestones May 10, 2023
- From the Blog Gift Cards: People Want the Real Thing May 3, 2023
- From the Blog Promoting Loyalty (Part 2) March 16, 2023
- Recent News CPS Appreciates You March 3, 2023
- From the Blog Promoting Loyalty (Part 1) March 2, 2023
- Recent News CPS Employee Milestones February 22, 2023
- From the Blog 7 Ways Embossed Cards Improve Your Direct Mail January 31, 2023
- Recent News CPS Cards Celebrates 20th Anniversary February 20, 2018 Leading card provider commemorates two decades of innovation and growth.
- From the Blog Tips for Preparing Card Data January 18, 2018 Data is the most important component of any card, whether it be a gift card, membership card or healthcare ID card.
- From the Blog Preemptive Strike: Boosting Gift Card Sales Thru Direct Mail December 14, 2017 Retailers are using direct mail to sell more gift cards this holiday season, here's how...
- From the Blog Financial Lending: How Direct Mail Can Help You Convert More Leads into Borrowers November 14, 2017 Adding a card to your direct mail campaign is a great way to improve lift and drive more business.