Special thanks to all of our team members celebrating CPS milestones in Q2 2023. Your hard work and commitment to our company is recognized and appreciated! Let’s hear it for: Silvia Briones, 19 yearsShaheena Bari, 18 yearsGrace Garritano, 18 yearsShazia Nazir, 16 yearsMurtuza Sadiq, 16 yearsCatherine Holderman, 15 yearsPhilip Pothen, 15 yearsTim Johnson, 11 yearsThomas […]Continue Reading
CPS Cards News
CPS Appreciates You
Thank you to all our colleagues for your constant hard work and dedication. Your dedication is the center of what makes CPS a great company. We appreciate all you do for CPS and our customers. Jim Cooney, PresidentContinue Reading
CPS Employee Milestones
We proudly celebrate our employees who have reached 10 year + milestones in Q1 2023! Thank you for your years of service and commitment to CPS and our customers. Anjum Nasir Arlene Rupslauk Melissa Sheridan Charlotte Wade Kudos to the following team members for their special anniversaries! Daniel Arriaga, 16 years Adriana Huicochea, 16 […]Continue Reading
CPS Cards Celebrates 20th Anniversary
Leading card provider commemorates two decades of innovation and growth.Continue Reading
CPS Cards Boosts Production Capabilities with MX6100
CPS Cards announces the addition of the MX6100, a high-speed “card-to-envelope” system that greatly improves production efficiencies.Continue Reading
CPS Cards Launches ConceaLabel™ to Help Retailers Combat Gift Card Fraud
CPS Cards launches a patent-pending suite of label solutions designed to prevent gift card fraud.Continue Reading
CPS Cards Appoints Card Industry Veteran to New Role
Karen Brooker, who has more than 25 years of experience in the card industry, joins CPS as VP, Business Development.Continue Reading
CPS Cards Announces the Promotion of Two Key Members of Leadership Team
Jim Cooney and Rob Schasteen, members of CPS Cards’ leadership team, have been promoted.Continue Reading
CPS Cards’ Tom Knaus to Exit Company
CPS Cards’ President, Tom Knaus, to exit organization this month.Continue Reading
CPS Cards’ Jim Cooney to Speak about Embossing at ICMA Expo
Discover why embossing is still relevant in today’s digital world.Continue Reading
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- From the Blog Trends Gift Card Promotions and Preferences - Part 1 June 1, 2023
- Recent News CPS Thanks You! Employee Milestones May 10, 2023
- From the Blog Gift Cards: People Want the Real Thing May 3, 2023
- From the Blog Promoting Loyalty (Part 2) March 16, 2023
- Recent News CPS Appreciates You March 3, 2023
- From the Blog Promoting Loyalty (Part 1) March 2, 2023
- Recent News CPS Employee Milestones February 22, 2023
- From the Blog 7 Ways Embossed Cards Improve Your Direct Mail January 31, 2023
- Recent News CPS Cards Celebrates 20th Anniversary February 20, 2018 Leading card provider commemorates two decades of innovation and growth.
- From the Blog Tips for Preparing Card Data January 18, 2018 Data is the most important component of any card, whether it be a gift card, membership card or healthcare ID card.
- From the Blog Preemptive Strike: Boosting Gift Card Sales Thru Direct Mail December 14, 2017 Retailers are using direct mail to sell more gift cards this holiday season, here's how...
- From the Blog Financial Lending: How Direct Mail Can Help You Convert More Leads into Borrowers November 14, 2017 Adding a card to your direct mail campaign is a great way to improve lift and drive more business.