CPS Cards launches a patent-pending suite of label solutions designed to prevent gift card fraud.Continue Reading
CPS Cards News
Karen Brooker, who has more than 25 years of experience in the card industry, joins CPS as VP, Business Development.Continue Reading
Jim Cooney and Rob Schasteen, members of CPS Cards’ leadership team, have been promoted.Continue Reading
CPS Cards’ President, Tom Knaus, to exit organization this month.Continue Reading
Discover why embossing is still relevant in today’s digital world.Continue Reading
For a second consecutive year, CPS Cards has been named to fastest-growing company list.Continue Reading
CPS Cards employee is one of the first to earn card industry certificate.Continue Reading
A donation of 184 lbs. of food from CPS and their employees will help to supply more than 140 meals this holiday season.Continue Reading
After 16 years in business, CPS Cards still growing…and winning awards for it.Continue Reading
CPS Cards has built a HIPAA-compliant infrastructure that ensures strict confidentiality.Continue Reading
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- Case Studies Launching a Unique Healthcare ID Card and Member Communications Kit July 20, 2017 When a start-up healthcare company, that manages health plans for self-insured employers, needed a complex member ID card and kit, they turned to CPS Cards.
- Recent News CPS Cards Launches ConceaLabel™ to Help Retailers Combat Gift Card Fraud July 18, 2017 CPS Cards launches a patent-pending suite of label solutions designed to prevent gift card fraud.
- From the Blog Why Every Ecommerce Business Should Offer Physical Gift Cards June 19, 2017 Ecommerce websites often focus on serving up everything digitally, including gift cards, but it may be time to re-think that strategy.
- From the Blog Elevate Seasonal Gift Card Sales with Pop-Up Displays May 9, 2017 Pop-up displays are an easy and economical way to bring attention to your gift cards, especially during seasonal holidays.
- From the Blog Why Direct Mail is a Worthy Opponent of Digital Marketing March 27, 2017 Direct mail is rising as digital marketing avenues become over saturated and email open rates do not meet marketers expectations.
- From the Blog Improving Your Customers' Checkout Experience February 23, 2017 As retailers continue to focus on technology to drive sales, they are missing the boat on one key area of the customer experience - the checkout.
- Recent News CPS Cards Appoints Card Industry Veteran to New Role February 8, 2017 Karen Brooker, who has more than 25 years of experience in the card industry, joins CPS as VP, Business Development.
- From the Blog Card Embossing: More Than Meets the Eye January 25, 2017 Although card embossing is a long-standing personalization technique, it requires knowledge and expertise to get it just right.
- Recent News CPS Cards Announces the Promotion of Two Key Members of Leadership Team January 16, 2017 Jim Cooney and Rob Schasteen, members of CPS Cards' leadership team, have been promoted.
- From the Blog CPS Cards' 2016 Top 10 Blog Posts January 4, 2017 The (card) topics that were of most interest last year!
- From the Blog Appealing to the Senses: Why Direct Mail is Memorable December 7, 2016 A printed direct mail piece appeals to more senses than digital marketing and is remembered longer.
- From the Blog Live Stamps: Make Your Next Mailing Personal November 3, 2016 There are many benefits to adding a live stamp to your mailing. Here are just a few.