CPS Cards employee is one of the first to earn card industry certificate.Continue Reading
CPS Cards News
CPS Cards’ Employees Donate Over 100 Pounds of Food to Second Harvest Food Bank
A donation of 184 lbs. of food from CPS and their employees will help to supply more than 140 meals this holiday season.Continue Reading
CPS Cards among Lehigh Valley’s Fastest Growing Companies
After 16 years in business, CPS Cards still growing…and winning awards for it.Continue Reading
CPS Cards Offers Healthcare Organizations a Higher Level of Security with HIPAA Compliance
CPS Cards has built a HIPAA-compliant infrastructure that ensures strict confidentiality.Continue Reading
Innovative Packaging Technology Offers More Options for Retailers
New equipment to handle a wide variety of packaging configurations.Continue Reading
Jim Cooney elected to ICMA Board
Jim Cooney, vice president of CPS Cards, has been elected to the ICMA’s board of directors.Continue Reading
CPS Cards Re-Launches Corporate Website and Debuts New Branding
CPS Cards has announced the re-launch of its corporate website, www.cpscards.com.Continue Reading
Card Manufacturing Magazine article features Tom Knaus
This month’s ICMA Card Manufacturing Magazine features an article by CPS Cards’ president, Tom Knaus.Continue Reading
CPS Cards Employees Donate to Second Harvest Food Bank
CPS Cards has partnered with Second Harvest Food Bank to provide several families with food this holiday season.Continue Reading
Jim Cooney Receives ACE Certification
CPS VP Jim Cooney has earned the ICMA’s ACE-P certification for his expertise in card personalization.Continue Reading
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- From the Blog Promoting Loyalty (Part 2) March 16, 2023
- Recent News CPS Appreciates You March 3, 2023
- From the Blog Promoting Loyalty (Part 1) March 2, 2023
- Recent News CPS Employee Milestones February 22, 2023
- From the Blog 7 Ways Embossed Cards Improve Your Direct Mail January 31, 2023
- Recent News CPS Cards Celebrates 20th Anniversary February 20, 2018 Leading card provider commemorates two decades of innovation and growth.
- From the Blog Tips for Preparing Card Data January 18, 2018 Data is the most important component of any card, whether it be a gift card, membership card or healthcare ID card.
- From the Blog Preemptive Strike: Boosting Gift Card Sales Thru Direct Mail December 14, 2017 Retailers are using direct mail to sell more gift cards this holiday season, here's how...
- From the Blog Financial Lending: How Direct Mail Can Help You Convert More Leads into Borrowers November 14, 2017 Adding a card to your direct mail campaign is a great way to improve lift and drive more business.
- From the Blog Healthcare Cards: The Risk of In-House Production September 28, 2017 Producing your own healthcare cards may seem like a cost-savings, but the risks associated with a HIPAA breach may cost way more.
- From the Blog Direct Mail: How to Amplify Your Marketing Message September 13, 2017 Looking to make your direct mail more effective? Consider expanding your marketing "real estate" with an 11 x 17 direct mailer.
- From the Blog Protecting Your Card Program From a Natural Disaster August 31, 2017 Nobody thinks about a possible natural disaster, until it happens. This is why a disaster recovery plan is critical for your business.