When a start-up healthcare company, that manages health plans for self-insured employers, needed a complex member ID card and kit, they turned to CPS Cards.Continue Reading
CPS Cards Case Studies
When a state teachers association needed a quicker way to send out their membership cards, the 600,000-member group turned to CPS Cards to help them reach their members fast.Continue Reading
When Firebirds Wood Fired Grill needed print-on-demand gift cards with a personalized touch, they turned to CPS Cards to help.Continue Reading
When one grocery store chain lost their loyalty card vendor, they needed to find a new provider fast so their loyalty program wouldn’t miss a beat.Continue Reading
When a large travel center chain needed a rapid overhaul of its loyalty card program, CPS Cards was there with the solutions they needed.Continue Reading
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- Case Studies Launching a Unique Healthcare ID Card and Member Communications Kit July 20, 2017 When a start-up healthcare company, that manages health plans for self-insured employers, needed a complex member ID card and kit, they turned to CPS Cards.
- Recent News CPS Cards Launches ConceaLabel™ to Help Retailers Combat Gift Card Fraud July 18, 2017 CPS Cards launches a patent-pending suite of label solutions designed to prevent gift card fraud.
- From the Blog Why Every Ecommerce Business Should Offer Physical Gift Cards June 19, 2017 Ecommerce websites often focus on serving up everything digitally, including gift cards, but it may be time to re-think that strategy.
- From the Blog Elevate Seasonal Gift Card Sales with Pop-Up Displays May 9, 2017 Pop-up displays are an easy and economical way to bring attention to your gift cards, especially during seasonal holidays.
- From the Blog Why Direct Mail is a Worthy Opponent of Digital Marketing March 27, 2017 Direct mail is rising as digital marketing avenues become over saturated and email open rates do not meet marketers expectations.
- From the Blog Improving Your Customers' Checkout Experience February 23, 2017 As retailers continue to focus on technology to drive sales, they are missing the boat on one key area of the customer experience - the checkout.
- Recent News CPS Cards Appoints Card Industry Veteran to New Role February 8, 2017 Karen Brooker, who has more than 25 years of experience in the card industry, joins CPS as VP, Business Development.
- From the Blog Card Embossing: More Than Meets the Eye January 25, 2017 Although card embossing is a long-standing personalization technique, it requires knowledge and expertise to get it just right.
- Recent News CPS Cards Announces the Promotion of Two Key Members of Leadership Team January 16, 2017 Jim Cooney and Rob Schasteen, members of CPS Cards' leadership team, have been promoted.
- From the Blog CPS Cards' 2016 Top 10 Blog Posts January 4, 2017 The (card) topics that were of most interest last year!
- From the Blog Appealing to the Senses: Why Direct Mail is Memorable December 7, 2016 A printed direct mail piece appeals to more senses than digital marketing and is remembered longer.
- From the Blog Live Stamps: Make Your Next Mailing Personal November 3, 2016 There are many benefits to adding a live stamp to your mailing. Here are just a few.