When a start-up healthcare company, that manages health plans for self-insured employers, needed a complex member ID card and kit, they turned to CPS Cards.Continue Reading
CPS Cards Case Studies
Complex Membership Kit Fulfillment
When a state teachers association needed a quicker way to send out their membership cards, the 600,000-member group turned to CPS Cards to help them reach their members fast.Continue Reading
Using Print-On-Demand Gift Cards to Personalize the Customer Experience
When Firebirds Wood Fired Grill needed print-on-demand gift cards with a personalized touch, they turned to CPS Cards to help.Continue Reading
Transitioning a Loyalty Program to a New Vendor
When one grocery store chain lost their loyalty card vendor, they needed to find a new provider fast so their loyalty program wouldn’t miss a beat.Continue Reading
Re-Branding a Loyalty Program in Six Weeks
When a large travel center chain needed a rapid overhaul of its loyalty card program, CPS Cards was there with the solutions they needed.Continue Reading
Transitioning to a Gift Card Reward Program
When a major retail warehouse club needed to transform a portion of it rewards program, CPS Cards was there to help.Continue Reading
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- From the Blog Trends Gift Card Promotions and Preferences - Part 1 June 1, 2023
- Recent News CPS Thanks You! Employee Milestones May 10, 2023
- From the Blog Gift Cards: People Want the Real Thing May 3, 2023
- From the Blog Promoting Loyalty (Part 2) March 16, 2023
- Recent News CPS Appreciates You March 3, 2023
- From the Blog Promoting Loyalty (Part 1) March 2, 2023
- Recent News CPS Employee Milestones February 22, 2023
- From the Blog 7 Ways Embossed Cards Improve Your Direct Mail January 31, 2023
- Recent News CPS Cards Celebrates 20th Anniversary February 20, 2018 Leading card provider commemorates two decades of innovation and growth.
- From the Blog Tips for Preparing Card Data January 18, 2018 Data is the most important component of any card, whether it be a gift card, membership card or healthcare ID card.
- From the Blog Preemptive Strike: Boosting Gift Card Sales Thru Direct Mail December 14, 2017 Retailers are using direct mail to sell more gift cards this holiday season, here's how...
- From the Blog Financial Lending: How Direct Mail Can Help You Convert More Leads into Borrowers November 14, 2017 Adding a card to your direct mail campaign is a great way to improve lift and drive more business.