Enjoy a little insight into our trip to ASAE Annual Meeting & Expo in Detroit.Continue Reading
CPS Cards Blog
Your approach to gift card packaging depends on what is driving your decisions.Continue Reading
Their time has come – paper cards. Not to say they haven’t been around for a while, but the adoption of paper cards for advertising, and now gift, is growing significantly.Continue Reading
A membership kit can make a great first impression and it can help to engage new members immediately.Continue Reading
Is that paper membership card hurting your brand? A high quality plastic card leaves a better impression and helps you retain members.Continue Reading
If your brand offers a variety of gift cards and carriers, consider asking your card vendor to use a coding system to ensure a “perfect match.”Continue Reading
An email that drives business into your retail location is only beneficial if your customer opens it, plain and simple.Continue Reading
Before adding mag stripes to your card, there are some things you should know. This guide will help.Continue Reading
Gift card managers, have you considered partnering with another brand to increase gift card sales?Continue Reading
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- Recent News CPS Cards Celebrates 20th Anniversary February 20, 2018 Leading card provider commemorates two decades of innovation and growth.
- From the Blog Tips for Preparing Card Data January 18, 2018 Data is the most important component of any card, whether it be a gift card, membership card or healthcare ID card.
- From the Blog Preemptive Strike: Boosting Gift Card Sales Thru Direct Mail December 14, 2017 Retailers are using direct mail to sell more gift cards this holiday season, here's how...
- From the Blog Financial Lending: How Direct Mail Can Help You Convert More Leads into Borrowers November 14, 2017 Adding a card to your direct mail campaign is a great way to improve lift and drive more business.
- From the Blog Healthcare Cards: The Risk of In-House Production September 28, 2017 Producing your own healthcare cards may seem like a cost-savings, but the risks associated with a HIPAA breach may cost way more.
- From the Blog Direct Mail: How to Amplify Your Marketing Message September 13, 2017 Looking to make your direct mail more effective? Consider expanding your marketing "real estate" with an 11 x 17 direct mailer.
- From the Blog Protecting Your Card Program From a Natural Disaster August 31, 2017 Nobody thinks about a possible natural disaster, until it happens. This is why a disaster recovery plan is critical for your business.
- Recent News CPS Cards Boosts Production Capabilities with MX6100 August 23, 2017 CPS Cards announces the addition of the MX6100, a high-speed “card-to-envelope” system that greatly improves production efficiencies.
- Case Studies Launching a Unique Healthcare ID Card and Member Communications Kit July 20, 2017 When a start-up healthcare company, that manages health plans for self-insured employers, needed a complex member ID card and kit, they turned to CPS Cards.
- Recent News CPS Cards Launches ConceaLabel™ to Help Retailers Combat Gift Card Fraud July 18, 2017 CPS Cards launches a patent-pending suite of label solutions designed to prevent gift card fraud.
- From the Blog Why Every Ecommerce Business Should Offer Physical Gift Cards June 19, 2017 Ecommerce websites often focus on serving up everything digitally, including gift cards, but it may be time to re-think that strategy.
- From the Blog Elevate Seasonal Gift Card Sales with Pop-Up Displays May 9, 2017 Pop-up displays are an easy and economical way to bring attention to your gift cards, especially during seasonal holidays.