Consumers are not as enamored with mobile loyalty programs as you may think. In fact, some customers want their loyalty cards back.Continue Reading
CPS Cards Blog
More consumers are purchasing their own health insurance since the implementation of the ACA…Continue Reading
73% of consumers prefer direct mail over other forms of advertising, so is it a part of your marketing strategy?Continue Reading
We live in a technology-driven world, yet embossed cards still have a place in our society. Learn why they remain popular in our mobile world.Continue Reading
Although mobile technology plays a major role in our society today, there is still a place for loyalty cards.Continue Reading
Healthcare kits can help insurers rise above the competition in today’s evolving marketplace.Continue Reading
Learn how we helped one client add more than 6 million cards to their direct marketing campaign in less than four weeks.Continue Reading
Direct mail is only effective if you can get the recipient to open the envelope.Continue Reading
Many companies rely on B2B gift card programs for incentive & rewards. Do you offer one?Continue Reading
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- Recent News CPS Cards Celebrates 20th Anniversary February 20, 2018 Leading card provider commemorates two decades of innovation and growth.
- From the Blog Tips for Preparing Card Data January 18, 2018 Data is the most important component of any card, whether it be a gift card, membership card or healthcare ID card.
- From the Blog Preemptive Strike: Boosting Gift Card Sales Thru Direct Mail December 14, 2017 Retailers are using direct mail to sell more gift cards this holiday season, here's how...
- From the Blog Financial Lending: How Direct Mail Can Help You Convert More Leads into Borrowers November 14, 2017 Adding a card to your direct mail campaign is a great way to improve lift and drive more business.
- From the Blog Healthcare Cards: The Risk of In-House Production September 28, 2017 Producing your own healthcare cards may seem like a cost-savings, but the risks associated with a HIPAA breach may cost way more.
- From the Blog Direct Mail: How to Amplify Your Marketing Message September 13, 2017 Looking to make your direct mail more effective? Consider expanding your marketing "real estate" with an 11 x 17 direct mailer.
- From the Blog Protecting Your Card Program From a Natural Disaster August 31, 2017 Nobody thinks about a possible natural disaster, until it happens. This is why a disaster recovery plan is critical for your business.
- Recent News CPS Cards Boosts Production Capabilities with MX6100 August 23, 2017 CPS Cards announces the addition of the MX6100, a high-speed “card-to-envelope” system that greatly improves production efficiencies.
- Case Studies Launching a Unique Healthcare ID Card and Member Communications Kit July 20, 2017 When a start-up healthcare company, that manages health plans for self-insured employers, needed a complex member ID card and kit, they turned to CPS Cards.
- Recent News CPS Cards Launches ConceaLabel™ to Help Retailers Combat Gift Card Fraud July 18, 2017 CPS Cards launches a patent-pending suite of label solutions designed to prevent gift card fraud.
- From the Blog Why Every Ecommerce Business Should Offer Physical Gift Cards June 19, 2017 Ecommerce websites often focus on serving up everything digitally, including gift cards, but it may be time to re-think that strategy.
- From the Blog Elevate Seasonal Gift Card Sales with Pop-Up Displays May 9, 2017 Pop-up displays are an easy and economical way to bring attention to your gift cards, especially during seasonal holidays.