Although card embossing is a long-standing personalization technique, it requires knowledge and expertise to get it just right.Continue Reading
CPS Cards Blog
The (card) topics that were of most interest last year!Continue Reading
A printed direct mail piece appeals to more senses than digital marketing and is remembered longer.Continue Reading
There are many benefits to adding a live stamp to your mailing. Here are just a few.Continue Reading
Our newest Slideshare presentation can help you sell more gift cards.Continue Reading
How do you know which gift card vendors are experienced and reliable? Here are five questions to ask during your vetting process.Continue Reading
Need to sell more gift cards through your third-party aggregator? Here are a few tips for standing out on an in-store display.Continue Reading
Considering using an indicia on your next direct mail project? Here are the basics to this bulk mail postage option.Continue Reading
Gift cards are just like any other product, they need to be merchandised in order to maximize sales.Continue Reading
Adding embossed cards to your direct mail can help improve lift. Here are some tips to help you get started.Continue Reading
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- Recent News CPS Cards Celebrates 20th Anniversary February 20, 2018 Leading card provider commemorates two decades of innovation and growth.
- From the Blog Tips for Preparing Card Data January 18, 2018 Data is the most important component of any card, whether it be a gift card, membership card or healthcare ID card.
- From the Blog Preemptive Strike: Boosting Gift Card Sales Thru Direct Mail December 14, 2017 Retailers are using direct mail to sell more gift cards this holiday season, here's how...
- From the Blog Financial Lending: How Direct Mail Can Help You Convert More Leads into Borrowers November 14, 2017 Adding a card to your direct mail campaign is a great way to improve lift and drive more business.
- From the Blog Healthcare Cards: The Risk of In-House Production September 28, 2017 Producing your own healthcare cards may seem like a cost-savings, but the risks associated with a HIPAA breach may cost way more.
- From the Blog Direct Mail: How to Amplify Your Marketing Message September 13, 2017 Looking to make your direct mail more effective? Consider expanding your marketing "real estate" with an 11 x 17 direct mailer.
- From the Blog Protecting Your Card Program From a Natural Disaster August 31, 2017 Nobody thinks about a possible natural disaster, until it happens. This is why a disaster recovery plan is critical for your business.
- Recent News CPS Cards Boosts Production Capabilities with MX6100 August 23, 2017 CPS Cards announces the addition of the MX6100, a high-speed “card-to-envelope” system that greatly improves production efficiencies.
- Case Studies Launching a Unique Healthcare ID Card and Member Communications Kit July 20, 2017 When a start-up healthcare company, that manages health plans for self-insured employers, needed a complex member ID card and kit, they turned to CPS Cards.
- Recent News CPS Cards Launches ConceaLabel™ to Help Retailers Combat Gift Card Fraud July 18, 2017 CPS Cards launches a patent-pending suite of label solutions designed to prevent gift card fraud.
- From the Blog Why Every Ecommerce Business Should Offer Physical Gift Cards June 19, 2017 Ecommerce websites often focus on serving up everything digitally, including gift cards, but it may be time to re-think that strategy.
- From the Blog Elevate Seasonal Gift Card Sales with Pop-Up Displays May 9, 2017 Pop-up displays are an easy and economical way to bring attention to your gift cards, especially during seasonal holidays.