Pop-up displays are an easy and economical way to bring attention to your gift cards, especially during seasonal holidays.Continue Reading
CPS Cards Blog
Why Direct Mail is a Worthy Opponent of Digital Marketing
Direct mail is rising as digital marketing avenues become over saturated and email open rates do not meet marketers expectations.Continue Reading
Improving Your Customers’ Checkout Experience
As retailers continue to focus on technology to drive sales, they are missing the boat on one key area of the customer experience – the checkout.Continue Reading
Card Embossing: More Than Meets the Eye
Although card embossing is a long-standing personalization technique, it requires knowledge and expertise to get it just right.Continue Reading
CPS Cards’ 2016 Top 10 Blog Posts
The (card) topics that were of most interest last year!Continue Reading
Appealing to the Senses: Why Direct Mail is Memorable
A printed direct mail piece appeals to more senses than digital marketing and is remembered longer.Continue Reading
Live Stamps: Make Your Next Mailing Personal
There are many benefits to adding a live stamp to your mailing. Here are just a few.Continue Reading
How to Get Consumers to Buy More Gift Cards
Our newest Slideshare presentation can help you sell more gift cards.Continue Reading
Vetting a Gift Card Vendor: Five Questions to Ask (and Why)
How do you know which gift card vendors are experienced and reliable? Here are five questions to ask during your vetting process.Continue Reading
Tips for Selling Gift Cards Through Third-Party Distributors
Need to sell more gift cards through your third-party aggregator? Here are a few tips for standing out on an in-store display.Continue Reading
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- From the Blog Promoting Loyalty (Part 2) March 16, 2023
- Recent News CPS Appreciates You March 3, 2023
- From the Blog Promoting Loyalty (Part 1) March 2, 2023
- Recent News CPS Employee Milestones February 22, 2023
- From the Blog 7 Ways Embossed Cards Improve Your Direct Mail January 31, 2023
- Recent News CPS Cards Celebrates 20th Anniversary February 20, 2018 Leading card provider commemorates two decades of innovation and growth.
- From the Blog Tips for Preparing Card Data January 18, 2018 Data is the most important component of any card, whether it be a gift card, membership card or healthcare ID card.
- From the Blog Preemptive Strike: Boosting Gift Card Sales Thru Direct Mail December 14, 2017 Retailers are using direct mail to sell more gift cards this holiday season, here's how...
- From the Blog Financial Lending: How Direct Mail Can Help You Convert More Leads into Borrowers November 14, 2017 Adding a card to your direct mail campaign is a great way to improve lift and drive more business.
- From the Blog Healthcare Cards: The Risk of In-House Production September 28, 2017 Producing your own healthcare cards may seem like a cost-savings, but the risks associated with a HIPAA breach may cost way more.
- From the Blog Direct Mail: How to Amplify Your Marketing Message September 13, 2017 Looking to make your direct mail more effective? Consider expanding your marketing "real estate" with an 11 x 17 direct mailer.
- From the Blog Protecting Your Card Program From a Natural Disaster August 31, 2017 Nobody thinks about a possible natural disaster, until it happens. This is why a disaster recovery plan is critical for your business.