CPS Cards, a leader in the card personalization industry, is seeking motivated, detail-oriented individuals to join their expanding 1st (7am – 3pm), 2nd (3pm – 11pm) and 3rd (11pm – 7am) shift operations staff. The following competencies, coupled with manufacturing experience, are crucial for a successful career in our field.
- Ability to operate personalization/mailing equipment in a fast-paced environment (previous machine operating experience preferred; but not required)
- Ability to monitor number sequencing
- General understanding of key manufacturing principles, including adherence to safety and quality parameters, as well as continuous improvement initiatives
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, as customer demand varies daily (this may include any day of the week, 5-7 days per week, 8 hour days)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing work environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to complete assignments individually or in a team setting
- Ability to stand for 8-12 hours; lifting 60lbs periodically
- Background check required
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Medical, Dental, Short Term, Long Term, Life, Critical Illness, Accidental and Vision Insurances offered
- Air conditioned, clean, safe work environment
Job Location: Allentown, PA
To apply for the position of Production Operator, please complete the “Work at CPS” form to the right.