Integrated Card Solutions: So Much More Than ‘Perso’
CPS Cards is far more than just another card personalization vendor. Fifteen years of experience and industry-leading capabilities allow us to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, offering guidance, accountability and communication from initial consultation to delivery.
Great people, state-of-the-art technology, nationwide service
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- From the Blog How to Increase Restaurant Sales this Holiday Season November 19, 2015 The holiday season is here and restaurants are kicking their marketing into overdrive to help gain market share. Here's how they are doing it.
- From the Blog 5 Ways to Earn Retail Loyalty – Lessons from Kohl’s November 4, 2015 Kohl's is a retail leader when it comes to developing programs that drive customer loyalty. Here are five ways they are doing it.
- From the Blog Selecting a B2B Gift Card Vendor - 5 Things to Consider October 19, 2015 Gift cards have become the incentive of choice for many companies. Therefore, it is essential to have an effective B2B gift card fulfillment program.
- From the Blog NFC in Direct Mail: The Pros and Cons October 14, 2015 NFC, or near field communications, is growing in popularity, especially in the retail space. Now, marketers are finding new ways to use it, including in direct mail.
- From the Blog 9 Ways to Merchandise In-Store Gift Cards October 5, 2015 Many consumers buy gift cards online or at gift card malls, but overlook buying them at a retailer's location. Why? Because they are simply not merchandised properly. Here are some tips on how to make your gift cards stand out.
- Recent News CPS Cards Named to Lehigh Valley Business’ Fastest-Growing List September 22, 2015 For a second consecutive year, CPS Cards has been named to fastest-growing company list.
- From the Blog 9 Reasons Plastic Cards Are Here to Stay September 14, 2015 Adoption of digital payment solutions by both merchants and consumers is progressing at a slow rate, which has prolonged the use of plastic cards.
- From the Blog Laminated vs. UV Coated - Which is right for your card program? September 1, 2015 A great side-by-side comparison of laminated vs. UV coated cards for gift, loyalty, and membership card programs.
- From the Blog 3 Things to Consider Before Launching Your Next Pharma or Co-Pay Card Program August 24, 2015 If you’re in the market for pharmacy discount or co-pay cards you'll want to read this.
- From the Blog Our First ASAE Annual Experience August 13, 2015 Enjoy a little insight into our trip to ASAE Annual Meeting & Expo in Detroit.
- From the Blog Four Things Driving Gift Card Packaging July 29, 2015 Your approach to gift card packaging depends on what is driving your decisions.
- From the Blog Gift Cards: Paper or Plastic? June 30, 2015 Their time has come – paper cards. Not to say they haven’t been around for a while, but the adoption of paper cards for advertising, and now gift, is growing significantly.