Integrated Card Solutions: So Much More Than ‘Perso’
CPS Cards is far more than just another card personalization vendor. Fifteen years of experience and industry-leading capabilities allow us to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, offering guidance, accountability and communication from initial consultation to delivery.
Great people, state-of-the-art technology, nationwide service
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- Recent News CPS Cards' Employees Donate Over 100 Pounds of Food to Second Harvest Food Bank December 2, 2014 A donation of 184 lbs. of food from CPS and their employees will help to supply more than 140 meals this holiday season.
- From the Blog How To Use Co-Branded Gift Cards to Drive Sales October 24, 2014 Gift card managers, have you considered partnering with another brand to increase gift card sales?
- From the Blog 6 Tips for Boosting Gift Card Sales October 7, 2014 With gift card sales expected to reach $140 billion by 2016, they can be a substantial revenue source for your business.
- Case Studies Transitioning a Loyalty Program to a New Vendor September 30, 2014 When one grocery store chain lost their loyalty card vendor, they needed to find a new provider fast so their loyalty program wouldn't miss a beat.
- Case Studies Re-Branding a Loyalty Program in Six Weeks September 30, 2014 When a large travel center chain needed a rapid overhaul of its loyalty card program, CPS Cards was there with the solutions they needed.
- Case Studies Transitioning to a Gift Card Reward Program September 30, 2014 When a major retail warehouse club needed to transform a portion of it rewards program, CPS Cards was there to help.
- Recent News CPS Cards among Lehigh Valley's Fastest Growing Companies September 25, 2014 After 16 years in business, CPS Cards still growing...and winning awards for it.
- From the Blog Loyalty Solutions: PVC vs. Teslin September 9, 2014 PVC and Teslin have long been the predominate choices for loyalty cards. Which is right for you? Here is a side-by-side comparison.
- From the Blog 5 Tools That Can Make Your Gift Card Fulfillment Program More Efficient August 28, 2014 How merchants can overcome the challenge of keeping their stores stocked with gift and reward cards.
- Recent News CPS Cards Offers Healthcare Organizations a Higher Level of Security with HIPAA Compliance August 4, 2014 CPS Cards has built a HIPAA-compliant infrastructure that ensures strict confidentiality.
- From the Blog How to Keep Your Loyalty Card Program on Track When a Vendor Fails You July 23, 2014 What one national grocery retailer did when they lost their card vendor.
- Recent News Innovative Packaging Technology Offers More Options for Retailers July 9, 2014 New equipment to handle a wide variety of packaging configurations.