Integrated Card Solutions: So Much More Than ‘Perso’
CPS Cards is far more than just another card personalization vendor. Fifteen years of experience and industry-leading capabilities allow us to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, offering guidance, accountability and communication from initial consultation to delivery.
Great people, state-of-the-art technology, nationwide service
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- Case Studies Using Print-On-Demand Gift Cards to Personalize the Customer Experience February 26, 2015 When Firebirds Wood Fired Grill needed print-on-demand gift cards with a personalized touch, they turned to CPS Cards to help.
- From the Blog Gift Cards and Carriers - a Perfect Match February 4, 2015 If your brand offers a variety of gift cards and carriers, consider asking your card vendor to use a coding system to ensure a "perfect match."
- From the Blog How to Get Your Retail Customers to Open Your Emails January 15, 2015 An email that drives business into your retail location is only beneficial if your customer opens it, plain and simple.
- From the Blog Mag Stripes: Decoding Their Data January 6, 2015 Before adding mag stripes to your card, there are some things you should know. This guide will help.
- Recent News CPS Cards' Employees Donate Over 100 Pounds of Food to Second Harvest Food Bank December 2, 2014 A donation of 184 lbs. of food from CPS and their employees will help to supply more than 140 meals this holiday season.
- From the Blog How To Use Co-Branded Gift Cards to Drive Sales October 24, 2014 Gift card managers, have you considered partnering with another brand to increase gift card sales?
- From the Blog 6 Tips for Boosting Gift Card Sales October 7, 2014 With gift card sales expected to reach $140 billion by 2016, they can be a substantial revenue source for your business.
- Case Studies Transitioning a Loyalty Program to a New Vendor September 30, 2014 When one grocery store chain lost their loyalty card vendor, they needed to find a new provider fast so their loyalty program wouldn't miss a beat.
- Case Studies Re-Branding a Loyalty Program in Six Weeks September 30, 2014 When a large travel center chain needed a rapid overhaul of its loyalty card program, CPS Cards was there with the solutions they needed.
- Case Studies Transitioning to a Gift Card Reward Program September 30, 2014 When a major retail warehouse club needed to transform a portion of it rewards program, CPS Cards was there to help.
- Recent News CPS Cards among Lehigh Valley's Fastest Growing Companies September 25, 2014 After 16 years in business, CPS Cards still growing...and winning awards for it.
- From the Blog Loyalty Solutions: PVC vs. Teslin September 9, 2014 PVC and Teslin have long been the predominate choices for loyalty cards. Which is right for you? Here is a side-by-side comparison.