Integrated Card Solutions: So Much More Than ‘Perso’
CPS Cards is far more than just another card personalization vendor. Fifteen years of experience and industry-leading capabilities allow us to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, offering guidance, accountability and communication from initial consultation to delivery.
Great people, state-of-the-art technology, nationwide service
Card Industry News, Case Studies & More
- From the Blog Four Things Driving Gift Card Packaging July 29, 2015 Your approach to gift card packaging depends on what is driving your decisions.
- From the Blog Gift Cards: Paper or Plastic? June 30, 2015 Their time has come – paper cards. Not to say they haven’t been around for a while, but the adoption of paper cards for advertising, and now gift, is growing significantly.
- From the Blog How to Make Your Members Feel Like They Belong June 2, 2015 A membership kit can make a great first impression and it can help to engage new members immediately.
- Recent News CPS Cards' Denise Upchurch Earns Card Industry Certificate June 1, 2015 CPS Cards employee is one of the first to earn card industry certificate.
- From the Blog How a Membership Card Can Help You Retain Members April 21, 2015 Is that paper membership card hurting your brand? A high quality plastic card leaves a better impression and helps you retain members.
- Case Studies Using Print-On-Demand Gift Cards to Personalize the Customer Experience February 26, 2015 When Firebirds Wood Fired Grill needed print-on-demand gift cards with a personalized touch, they turned to CPS Cards to help.
- From the Blog Gift Cards and Carriers - a Perfect Match February 4, 2015 If your brand offers a variety of gift cards and carriers, consider asking your card vendor to use a coding system to ensure a "perfect match."
- From the Blog How to Get Your Retail Customers to Open Your Emails January 15, 2015 An email that drives business into your retail location is only beneficial if your customer opens it, plain and simple.
- From the Blog Mag Stripes: Decoding Their Data January 6, 2015 Before adding mag stripes to your card, there are some things you should know. This guide will help.
- Recent News CPS Cards' Employees Donate Over 100 Pounds of Food to Second Harvest Food Bank December 2, 2014 A donation of 184 lbs. of food from CPS and their employees will help to supply more than 140 meals this holiday season.
- From the Blog How To Use Co-Branded Gift Cards to Drive Sales October 24, 2014 Gift card managers, have you considered partnering with another brand to increase gift card sales?
- From the Blog 6 Tips for Boosting Gift Card Sales October 7, 2014 With gift card sales expected to reach $140 billion by 2016, they can be a substantial revenue source for your business.