Integrated Card Solutions: So Much More Than ‘Perso’
CPS Cards is far more than just another card personalization vendor. Fifteen years of experience and industry-leading capabilities allow us to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, offering guidance, accountability and communication from initial consultation to delivery.
Great people, state-of-the-art technology, nationwide service
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT CPS CARDS?
- From the Blog How to Keep Your Loyalty Card Program on Track When a Vendor Fails You July 23, 2014 What one national grocery retailer did when they lost their card vendor.
- Recent News Innovative Packaging Technology Offers More Options for Retailers July 9, 2014 New equipment to handle a wide variety of packaging configurations.
- Recent News Jim Cooney elected to ICMA Board June 12, 2014 Jim Cooney, vice president of CPS Cards, has been elected to the ICMA’s board of directors.
- From the Blog 8 Reasons You Should Care About Your Vendor's Quality Management System June 11, 2014 Quality Management Systems help to eliminate mistakes and improve efficiencies.
- From the Blog Direct Mail Success is in the Cards May 27, 2014 Digital clutter makes direct mail more effective and adding a card to your direct mail campaign improves lift and ROI.
- From the Blog 3 Takeaways from a Successful Loyalty Program Launch May 13, 2014 With around 100 million members, Walgreen's Balance® Rewards program has become somewhat of a loyalty program legend.
- From the Blog [INFOGRAPHIC]: What to consider when selecting vendors for your gift or loyalty card program May 1, 2014 What factors are important when comparing vendors for your gift card or loyalty program?
- From the Blog Why a Quality Management System is Essential for Customer Satisfaction April 23, 2014 Incorporating a quality management system enhances customer satisfaction.
- From the Blog 8 Ways to Increase Association Membership April 7, 2014 Memberships are the lifeblood of many associations, and for good reason – they ultimately drive revenue.
- Recent News CPS Cards Re-Launches Corporate Website and Debuts New Branding March 24, 2014 CPS Cards has announced the re-launch of its corporate website, www.cpscards.com.
- From the Blog 10 Questions to Ask a Potential Loyalty Card Vendor March 20, 2014 Loyalty programs begin (and end) with the card. Here are 10 questions you'll want to ask before committing to a loyalty card vendor.
- Recent News Card Manufacturing Magazine article features Tom Knaus March 20, 2014 This month's ICMA Card Manufacturing Magazine features an article by CPS Cards' president, Tom Knaus.